how do you make a video of pictures?

i want to make a video of my sons 1st year of pictures. so i was wondering were everyone does that? and what would be a good song to add to the video?

ckaubisch

Asked by ckaubisch at 11:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• you can get a widget for slideshows- that's what they're called. just find the widget page from your homepage and pick which one you like!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Are you talking about the slideshows on cafemom homepages or to make a cd or dvd slideshow. If you are wanting to make a slideshow that you can burn to a cd or dvd, then you can use windows movie maker. It came on my computer when I bought it. Go into your start menu and to programs and look for it. I bet you have it if you have a windows pc that isn't really old. I had to make a shortcut for it for my desktop.

When you open the program, you can use the list at the right side to upload pictures, video, and songs. Then you drag and drop the pictures into the order you want them. You can go also drag and drop effects onto the images that can make it look old or change color and add transitions between pictures. Then you drag and drop songs where you want them. You can have the end and beginning overlap slightly or make them fade in or out and you can adjust where the song begins or ends so you can shorten a very long song.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Try www.onetruemedia.com I made the videos of my daughter's pictures (on my page) on there and then I uploaded them to you tube but you don't have to do that...
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 1:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• hi....you can do that on windows moviemaker........very easy to make one.........i did my pictures there and posted to you tube...
    island_rose

Answer by island_rose at 4:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My daughter and I did kodak easyshare. They have all kinds of props you can add to the pictures. It's so funny. They add music or you can download your own. When your finished and you preview it you then pay for it and in about a week and a half they mail you the disc.
    frazzledmrs

Answer by frazzledmrs at 12:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009