i take every thing out on my boyfriend even when he has not done any thing what should i do ?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 11:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You should stop doing that. Then you should ask yourself why you are so angry all the time and why you lack self-control. We all get frustrated from time to time, but that does not mean we have freedom to lash out at anyone.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Try and imagine what life would be like without him. Try to appreciate the things he does, or even the things he TRIES to do even if he gets it wrong. Be thankful for what you have.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• read "the five languages of love", and have him read it too. if you know what his "love language" is, and he knows yours, it's alot easier to SHOW you love him, with out being so angry at him all the time.
    also, what happened in your past to make you so angry? you might need a therapist to work through all the anger. i used to do the same thing to my hubby, cause i was mad at my abusive father, and hubby was another man to be mad at, since i couldn't yell at my father, i yelled at hubby
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2009