My daughter is 4 days away from being 7 months and I decided to take her to the doctor. A few things worry me.
1. She doesnt babble at all. She just makes mmmmm sounds.
2. She doesnt crawl. She tries but only goes backwards.
3. She doesnt always look when her name is called. She kind of looks like shes ignoring the person talking to her at times.
The ped. said that all those things she should be doing at this age.
Am i over worried? or is she just taking her time?
Things she does do and very well.
1. smiles back when smiled to.
2. Plays with toys that blink pushes buttons, and shakes rattles.
3. Sits up pretty well unless she topples over but after she topples she does tummy time.
4. stares at hands and twists wrist and open and closes fingers alot.
4. eats solids
5. Watches blues clues and pays attention responds to sounds on the teli.
6. eats very well.
Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by Jmommy2B at 11:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by maddiemygirl at 11:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by 4monkees at 1:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by epoh at 1:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009
Answer by Jmommy2B at 2:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009
Next question in Health
Update Starting Chantix, Does it make you sick, high?