Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where does everyone get those cute graphics that say "September Baby" or "Breastfeeding Mommy"? What site do you use?

Answer Question

Asked by CarsonsMomma111 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Do you mean the blinkies. Search through photobucket, they have tons of stuff.

    Answer by miss_rae at 10:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • yep ive gotten mine from photobucket too. or if your computer savvy you can make your own in photoshop or a like program

    Answer by ButtrflyTattoos at 12:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.