Did you tell each other how many "others" there were?

Do you know how many women your husband has slept with and does he know how many you've slept with?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, we have told each other. We talked about it before our relationship got serious, so we have always known, I didnt have anything to hide, but I wish he hadnt told me. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I know how many he told me about, so unless he forgot a few or something then yes I know how many he's been with.

I gave him a round about number...the ones I count :)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yup, I know everyone of his old flings as well as how many partners he had in the past. He knows about mine as well. We were very open in the begining about all of that!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes we know. I believe honesty makes the best relationship. It's hard to think about my husband being with another woman, but I know that is in the past, as mine is too. We are married and love each other more and more each day. We know that the past doesn't matter!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 11:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would only advise telling each the number, if your relationship is very open and you have no trust issues, etc. In past relationships, the guy didn't care, but in others, I've had guys freak out and use it against me later on.

So...I would use a lot of caution in deciding if you should tell the number.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 11:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yup. It just kinda came up one time, we told eachother and that's that. Our past is our past... Our future is together. He is the LAST man I will ever sleep with and I am the last Women, and we are by far eachothers best.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Hmm, I'd have to disagree. We told each other pretty early on in our relationship. I'm nosey and have always known how many girls all of my serious boyfriends have been with. I never had any issues arise from any guys knowing my number or me knowing theirs.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We decided to talk about it before we ever had sex. I wanted to know what I was getting myself into and so did he. We said the numbers and that's about it. We didn't go into detail, it doesn't matter. I think it's an important thing to know someone's past if you want to be part of their future.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• He was a virgin.. but I wasn't.. and I wasn't happy about my past.. but it did eventually come up.. and i think i told a lie..:o(
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes we told each other, he had been with one other, me none.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2009