No appetite, tired, and nauseous... What can this be? NO i can't be pregnant.

The reason I can't be pregnant is that I had a total hysterectomy more than 5 years ago. I've been feeling this way for a over a month now. I just don't feel very well, not really sick. It feels like I am about to get the flu or something. I have been shrugging it of and today my SIL says that is how some guy that works w/ her felt when he finally went to doctor and he had lukemia, and he died in 3 months. He was only 35! So does anybody else know about lukemia nad if these are really symptoms? I have an appointment tomorrow. Just wanted some advise.

4monkees

Asked by 4monkees at 11:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• That can be signs for alot of things. And even if it was lukemia there are a few types of it.. types that you can live a long life with so don't stress about it too much. It could be other things too.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• infection can do those things too... don't worry about leukemia till you have to. Those are common symptoms for a lot of things that can be fixed easily.
    I'm sure they'll do a UA and a CBC on you so don't worry till you have to
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009