So what's the funniest thing your LO has one lately?

We went out to eat the other night and I took my 3 yo to the bathroom. While we were in the stall we could hear another mom scolding her little boy and she started counting. She said "1, 2.." then my son shouted out "3!" Don't know if she appreciated the help! Then we were leaving and waiting for our car to be brought around. He heard "Single Ladies" come over the loudspeaker and immediatly started dancing! He gave the other people leaving a good show! Then my 2 year old tried to join him but just started running around in circles. Wish I had a vidoe camera!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 6 month old was laying on the couch with me while I was watching a movie, and she was playing quietly for a bit before she started to get mad, I look down at her ... aaaaand there she is with her big toe stuck up her nose.
    I just about died laughing, how she got it there I guess I'll never know hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i have a really soft ball that i was throwing at my son who is almost a year at his head. so i was repeatedly hitting his face/head with it... he was LAUGHING sooooo hard. He loved it. So it rolled away from me and he crawled over got it and put it in my lap TWICE so I would keep doing it. It was so precious haha :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My daughter told me on Valentines Day (she was being punished at the time) "Mommy, you broke my little heart"
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My little boy discovered he could feed the dog. It was hilarious. He would throw a piece of food at the dog and would laugh uncontrollably. The video camera was close so we caught it, thank goodness!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 12:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My little one for some unknown reason likes to look in your mouth when you open your mouth really wide. and when she's done inspecting the inside of your mouth and she'll open her mouth for you to look in hers. I don't know what she's doing, but it's so frickin cute!
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 12:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Mom2 vanna that made me laugh!!

My 6 1/2 month old son made up a new face that I just think is the cutest thing. He scrunches up is face and smiles and breathes heavily through his nose. Sometimes he does it out of anger, some times he's trying to make me laugh! It is so cute when he does it!!!

He also tries to sing along when I sing silly songs for him. So cute.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Last night I was cooking dinner and I kept hearing my 2 year old getting mad about something, like on the verge of crying. When I checked on him I saw he was trying to put a pair of funny glasses on, plastic ones shaped like stars. They wouldn't stay on his face because he was putting them on upside down and he wasn't having it! Then he finally got them to stay on and he started growling! He's a funny guy!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My mom's in end-stages of cancer, and I've been staying with her as we can't leave her alone anymore. Yesterday Animal Planet was on and I thought Mom was dozing during an episode about a spider that lives underwater and transfers air bubbles on it's butt so it can breathe. Mom quipped: "Look, that spiders living on it's farts!" which I thought was hilarious and I related the incident to my brother today when he visited Mom with his 3-yo daughter. I just found out that my niece went home and asked her mother, (who wasn't here when I told the story) "Mom, do spiders fart?"
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2009