Curved penis....is it true?

I always thought a curved penis wasn't health-related, but recently I read other-wise. My ex has a curved penis and he was the very best lover I ever had, but I read that curved enis is due to fibrosis, or hardened tissue. It can cause several problems. Did you know this to be true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• IDK about that but the only man I was with that had one doggone near killed me with it. I wouldn't go out with him again. I think they are horrible. It hurt me. I don't want a repeat of that. I know my x keeps saying his is "crooked" not (not sure what that means) due to some internal tissue thing so you might be right. He called it plaque build up but he might have his penis confused with his teeth!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have heard that is true, but I'm no Dr...

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 12:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yep..It is called Peyronnes disease. My DH had/has it. Hardened plaques build in the tissue usually on one side and it causes curvature. When it gets severe erections become painful. Eventually erectile dysfunction becomes an issue. A urologist told my husband there was a surgery they could try but they weren't having good results with it. He said no thanks. A few months later I met a lady who is an 'herbalist'. I'm not sure what all that entails but I do know this. She told me to start having my DH take 1000mg a day of Vit. E. We did..and in 8 months the curvature was gone. BTW..before he started taking the E he cleared it with the Dr. The Dr was so impressed he began perscribing it himself.. My husband continues to take the Vit E and has no return of symptoms.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Some curvatures are caused by a medical condition, but others are just like that without any problems. If it doesn't hurt him, then its no big deal. And really nice too! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My DH is curved and it must be genetic because one of my sons has the same curve. At least in our situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009