I am trying to find a sponsoring IBO for Quixtar. Can anyone help me?

I am wanting to get into Quixtar but there are no IBOs in my area. Can someone sponsor me?

Mamjethro

Asked by Mamjethro at 12:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey there! Maybe you could try asking this question in the Work at Home Groups. I am sure there will be someone that is with this company there! Good luck to you!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I heard they are no longer in business
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• google it
    sweetest-sin7

• Thanks!
    Mamjethro

Answer by Mamjethro at 3:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i believe they have changed their name again. It's the Amway company. I used to do it once but quickly learned that it was just another pyramid scam.
    Anonymous

• Why are you going with them? There's monthly fees that are involved. I'm currently with an online business that you pay a flat rate fee for membership and after your year is up and would like to renew it's way way cheaper than going that route. Do me favor and check this out first before you join with them and compare them.. If your interested contact me and we can talk more.. http://www.24hourtour.net/jrg2009 YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!
    AirReserveMami

Answer by AirReserveMami at 2:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009