Please help? :)

Whats the difference between Ovulation spotting and implantation spotting?

I'm on birth control. Had my period the 5-9 of this month. Started spotting pink on the 22nd, and cramping bad. Cramps on the 23 no spotting. Cramps and spotting again on the 24, so far nothing today.
I'm so confussed!

I've done many searches on yahoo... And can't seem to get a straight answer.

Thanks.

Chasity.Sifford

Asked by Chasity.Sifford at 12:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you had a 28 day cycle then you would ovulate on about the 23 so that sounds about right for ovulation spotting but you can get pregnant literally the day you ovulate if you had sex anywhere in the three days before you were suppoused to start so it could also be implantation bleeding. pretty much you're jus going to have to wait and see. sorry hun.
    Anonymous

• It takes about 7-10 days from ovulation for implantation to occur, and then a few days (maybe about 2-3) for the hormone hcg (which is produced from implantation on) to be high enough to show on a hpt. Take a test in about a week and see what happens. Good luck!!! (I got my BFP 12 days after ovulation, 5-6 days before AF was due)
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2009