I don't know if i'm in labour or have an infection !!!!! my vag burns, and is having shooting pains from my cervix down, it dosn't burn to pee, but it burns after, i cant sit, i can barely walk.. i know i should be going to the doc, i just want some opinions plus my daughter is sleeping . so i cant do anything till then.. help !

my vag burns, and is having shooting pains from my cervix down, it dosn't burn to pee, but it burns after, i cant sit, i can barely walk.. i know i should be going to the doc, i just want some opinions plus my daughter is sleeping . so i cant do anything till then.. help !

i've also noticed some gunky stuff on my lightdays pad... i don't know if it was mucous plug or discharge... i smelt it and it didn't smell like fish or anything ? ahhh

Sunshine172

Asked by Sunshine172 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id go ahead and give your dr a call just to be safe
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• call your doctor and tell him or her what is going on
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• call your doctor right away..
    seatabugmama

Answer by seatabugmama at 12:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You may be dilating. Call your doc to be sure
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would go to the doc...if it is an infection it can send you into labor.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You are probably dialating or the baby is putting pressure on a new place in your cervix that it wasn't putting pressure on before. The discharge (which can be clear to mucousy white and can also contain blood) may be your plug or pieces of it.

You should call your doctor but be prepared, they're probably going to ask you to come in.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• wasn't labour... wasn't anything..
    apperently..
    but the stupid doctor came in and was like " your contractions arn't showing up on the chart"

first off she looked at the machine, she didn't look at the papers at all..
    it pissed me off so much !
    but i thoughok i'll go home, eat, cause i'm starving, and go back if they get any worse. or closer.. whichever..
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009