Who took a weekly or mth picture when you were prego??

This is my last baby I having & I want to take picture of my belly.Should I take it weekly or every mth??ThanksWhat did you do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just ddepends on what you actually feel like me and my friends all either are taking weekly or have taken weekly .. im on week 31 lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My husband takes weekly pics of me starting when I started showing: so at 15 weeks with this one. I will get 8 month maternity photos though.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I didn't start taking pictures of my belly until I was 5 months along so 20 weeks (that's when you could actually see that I was pregnant). Then I started doing it every week. It's amazing how much you can grown in a week!
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 12:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• when i was preg i have more pic of me then ever

Anonymous

• I am taking one every other week..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'm taking weekly and making a flip book to see how it grows... That is just an idea :-)
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am going to take pictures weekly I think...I am just starting to look pregnant and not just fat...I'm 13 weeks so i think I am gonna start this week. I have 0 pictures of me when i was pregnant with my daughter...not sure why i didn't think about it. I guess because 7 years ago I didn't have a digital camera and it wasn't as easy as it is now or because i was 19 and i didn't realize how important it was...this one i am gonna take lots of pictures even if i do look fat...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009