i have been trying to get prego?

last month in jan i got my period for like 1 day and this month in feb i just spotted for 1 day and still nothing i am 20 days late and i have been taking pg test's and they come out negative what should i do?

Karen523

Asked by Karen523 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have an obgyn? You might want to speak to him/her because there might be some issues with why your not getting your period and pregnancy test are coming up neg. That kind of sounds like what Im going through except I will go three months wo a period and then all the sudden get them every month. My dr. is about to start me on Clomid and Metformin so we can have a better chance of getting prengnant again. But definatly check with your doc. Good luck
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• MY BEST ADVICE IS GO TO A DOCTOR TO GET A BLOOD TEST...
    Anonymous