What do you think about this?

My husband shows me no attention, none what so ever. Our sex life is dead. We are actually separating in a few months, when I get the rest of my money saved up to get an apartment. My question is this...is it wrong for me to masturbate? I mean it's not like I'm cheating on him, I haven't slept with anyone else, I just have needs too, needs that he obviously doesn't have anymore. (He's not cheating on me either, if he was I don't think I would care anyway). I was just wondering and wanting some opinions on this subject.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• no its not wrong
    Anonymous

• Masturbation isn't cheating.. you have your needs, especially if your sex life is dead! Go for it!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• if it's wrong we will all be in hell together, lol
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's wrong. MY SO and I are fine in our relationship and I still masturbate! Good luck in your situation and I hop[e everything works out for you.
    Anonymous

• Most don't feel it's wrong when you're actually in a relationship, so if you're pretty much on your way out of yours, then I don't see why anyone would think it would be wrong.
    Anonymous

• LOL anon!
    Anonymous

• It's not cheating....Your divorcing any ways so why should you care if it is or not.  Go get a BF....That's what I would do anyway..

Answer by louise2 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Why would it be wrong? It's your body.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• its not wrong in any situation whether you are married, single whatever...
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 1:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• What do you feel comfortable with? I recently found out in atleast one religion it's a sin and it's got me to wondering now but I still do it and I'm married. I'd rather do that than to turn to someone else. I can't tell you to do it, that it's okay (alteast in a religious aspect) so I'm going to tell you to do what you feel is right and what is morally okay for you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009