what do I do now?

My husband and I have been having serious problems for almost 2 yrs when I found a half naked coworker of mine hiding in our guest room closet when I came home from watching his sister's kids while they were in FL adopting a baby. He treats me like a sex slave,all he cares about is sex,he tells me he loves me and then when I won't give him sex because I feel I deserve to be treated better it turns into hating me.We have two kids,a 32 mo old boy and a 14 mo old girl. I am currently a SAHM trying to run my own business which I have to try and work around his schedule. More than once I've had to reschedule appts w/clients because he hasn't come home from work. Every morning I get up with both kids while he lays in bed. I get up during the night with them if they get up too.
He has punched me in the arm twice and last night backhanded me across the face.I have had enough of this and want out of this marriage. What do I do now?

kdrouill

Asked by kdrouill at 1:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Leave, sh!t leave his ass!
    Anonymous

• get out he is a pig!
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• you need to leave if that is how he is going to be. that is no life for you or your kids.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes, it doesn't sound like there's much left to save, so I agree, just leave.
    Anonymous

• get out, easier said than done, but only you can take that first step. 10 years from now...do you want your kids to be seeing this crap still?
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• leave that scum bag!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would leave, but only leave if you can walk away from the relationship and feel good about it. I believe that you never want to leave a relationship when you are angry because when you are angry you say and do things that you wouldnt normally do. I DO NOT justifiy him hitting you at all that is not ok in any relationship. A physically abusive relationship whether it was him hitting you or the other way around should never be acceptable and you do not want your kids to be raised in a home like that. I would move on with your life maybe move in with friends or family till you can get on your feet again, but do whats in your heart. Good luck mommy!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• leave him my ex fiance was too obsessed with sex as well not good for a relationship
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 1:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• With his need to control you, leaving him will be VERY difficult but you have no choice. He will make things horrible for you when you leave, but it will eventually get better once you are free. Make sure you have a strong support system with family and friends. Get your finances in order and have a plan before you do it. He will use everything in his power to get you to stay. Be prepared for that. When crying and begging don't work, he will resort to bullying and possibly even violence. Have a plan. Good luck.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• The day I came in and found the half naked woman in the closet I'd have likely been gone atleast long enough to think about if there was anything that might save the marriage, the day he hit me (other than playful) I'd have insisted on anger management or been gone. If you're tired of it, and you've had enough and don't want to salvage any form of the relationship, then leave. I typically say to try to save the marriage if possible, but abuse involved, I can only say most people progressively get worse if you don't stop them and someday it may spill over and he'll hit the kids too. I'm wishing you so much luck and strength in whatever decision you make.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009