Are there any moms out there who work legitimate work from home jobs? If so, what is it that you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• No, work at home jobs are very hard to find and there are so many scams out there. Most people that work form home have a home business. Have you considered a home business? Good luck to you on your search! Let me know if you need help with anything! I do have a link that has a list of legit companies that hire people to work from home. If you are interested let me know and I will be happy to help you out.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well, sort of...I work in the office 3x per week and from home 2x per week...but my employer is flexible, if one of the kids gets sick on a day I'm in the office I can just work from home that day. I do billing and AR for a small software consulting firm.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Why work to make someone else money. Having your own Home Business is very affordable, you get great tax breaks, and you are your own boss. I work at home with Beachbody. They give you your customers, your leads, and do millions in advertising every year. Watch this 15 minute webinar and let me know what you think? www.winningstride.info

~Krystle~
    Emerald Beachbody Coach
    www.beachbodycoach.com/empowering
    biznesmom

Answer by biznesmom at 1:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I operate a website and I write articles.
    Anonymous

• I work for www.westathome....I work the Virgin Mobile Account. also try www.Liveops.com these are to sites that were on Good Morning America. also 1-800flowers.com website
    Anonymous

• I'm taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers'. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I'm also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• HI have you ever tried selling Avon, that is what I do, you have to build your business up to what you want to make of it, but for only $10 it's worth the investment. There is some info on my site www.youravon.com/denisetassone or you can send me a message if you have more questions.

Good Luck,
    Denise
    dtassone

Answer by dtassone at 1:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; the products are beautiful and unique and I love it!! You can make $ right away too; click the link below to sign up!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I ChaCha at home! It is a legit home business. Please check out my Journal entry about it: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Yipee!  I have worked for them since August of last year :)

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 2:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Just keep in mind, with Direct Selling companies, like those talked about above, are NOT JOBS. You're an independent rep and while you may work your tail off there is NO guarenteed paycheck at the end of the week. In many cases you spend so much time and money trying to get sales you end up losing money rather than making money!

My fiance and I own a Carpet Cleaning Business. It uses a low-moisture machine and is a lot better and healthier for you and your family than steam cleaning. I also sell on eBay and I still work part time at Wegmans about 12 hours a week to get out of the house and to use as personal spending money!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009