Can my 16 month old already be in the terrible 2's?

She is good, but if she is in one of her moods then everybody better watch out! lol and I cannot take her to the store anymore, she despises siting in the buggy and she wants to walk which makes it harder on me. and If i do put her in the buggy she usually screams. She thinks she is the boss of the house and if something isnt done her way then she is MAD! Could it be the terrible 2's ir am I really in for it when she does hit the terrible 2s? lol

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is 16 months today actually ( wow, where did the time go!?!) and she is such a drama queen. She is sooo sweet most of the time but when she is in a bad mood my goodness! She fake cries over everything. I just ignore it and it usually stops. She just wants a rise out of me and if I give in and react then it only makes it worse. Don't get me wrong, if she was bleeding or somthing I would pick her up and give her a hug but if she can't do somthing she wants to do or her sticker won't stick anymore then sorry. She doesn't have my sympathy. I tell her once and then ignore it. Then she will stop and everything is usually fine.
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• lol maybe alittle of both shes just learning what buttons she can push and what she can and cant get aaway with.
    Anonymous

• YES! I can tell you right now that my 16 month old is! They are just developing quickly and testing her limits early, like a two year old. Your daughter sounds just like mine right about now.. Ugh.. good luck and I feel your pain!
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 1:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my son is a year and already starting it. his temper tantrums blow my mind.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• terrible 2's usually starts when they are in their 2nd year. lol doh

if my daughter wants to walk instead of sitting in the buggy then i just let her walk. not sure whats wrong with it?! of course everything takes a little longer that way. but thats just how it is.

They are testing and checking out how far they can go. just stay calm ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes she can! Mine has been in her terrible 2s since birth! Lol JK! Just since she was 15 months and I got pregnant with number 2.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009