Do u Think it's a family thing?

Will I been with my hubby for 4 yrs and one thing I can say he do something that I hate and the funny thing is is that his cuz girlfriend just left him cause of the same shit. She told me do not stay cause that is how all the males are in there family. she lol at me when I tell her that he is not going to always be like that. So should I try to make things work??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, what is the "thing" exactly?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yeah what she said.You have to ssay more then that.
    Anonymous

• Ok...so lets do a grammar transation so we cna understand what you just said, this is what I understood...is this (below) what you were trying to say?

Well I've been with my hubby for 4 yrs. One thing I can say he does, something that I hate. The funny thing is, is that his cousin's girlfriend just left him because of the same shit. She told me do not stay because that is how all the males are in there family. she laughed at me when I told her that he is not going to be like that forever. So should I try to make things work??

Anonymous

• I think it depends on what that 1 thing is....if he beats you, then no, do not stay....If he has stinky feet, i say work it out. It's impossible for anyone to give you advice when we aren't given specifics of what that "one thing" is.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• NO,,Just because his cousin is like that doesn't mean your DH is like that. Or will stay like that.

Answer by louise2 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No two people are alike, and yea, when we're raised in a family we learn from our parents... if his Dad or Mom does the same thing, then it's possible he'll stay that way unless you can help him see that it's not something other people can deal with. It would help a whole lot if we knew what the problem is but anyone is capable of changing things about themselves if they can see there is something that needs to be changed or atleast room for improvement.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• sometimes ppl in the same family have the same values but unless it's abuse (learned from the family and accepted by the women in the family) I'd just tell him to stop doing it and go on with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ask ur self this question can u live with what hes doing and for how long ive been married 20 yrs and weve had a tit for tat relationship men r men none can tell u what to do u have to ask yrself can u live with it
    bbuzzin

Answer by bbuzzin at 2:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• whats the thing? how can we give you any advice if we dont even know what that thing is?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• look at life like I look at 6 yrs from now hw look at the day. I like to save and he buy what he want. I think family 1st he feel it he have to do it it have to go. I work and do not want to do sh*t when I come home he tell me he no going to do it. I just want to work together and he think I'm trying to be BOSSY
    Anonymous