Seriously, What is Baby Bop??

Ok. So I just re-started watching Barney again with my daughter... and I got to thinking.. Obviously there's a man in the Barney suit, it can't be a robot, the motions are too smooth and human like.. So that made me think even more.. what's in the Baby Bop suit? It can't be a little person because her arms are too long . It can't be a kid. It can't be a full size adult, she's too small. WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S IN THE BABY BOP SUIT?

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 1:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It could be a Little Person. There are a few, very few, that are proportionate and dwarfs, like the ones that were in The Wizard of Oz. The arms would be long enough if it is a proportionate dwarf in there.

Or, does she actually grab anything? Maybe it's a regular dwarf with extenders on his/her arms and non-functioning Baby Bop hands?? just an idea

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Good question....
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Its been a very long time but i lived near where they got started an yes its a person in side of the suits an was started by some simple mom, Inside the Baby Bop id say is a short woman?
    Anonymous

• Insanity; free floating, demonic, organized insanity.
    Barney is banned in my house.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 1:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009