Who wants to see or read about some heart touching news?

http://eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com/2009/02/sam-koala-saved-from-australias.html

There's the link, but this made me get all teary eyed this morning.
Sam, who captured hearts around the world after she was photographed drinking from a firefighter's water bottle, has also won the affection of "Bob," another koala whose paws were scorched in the weekend's inferno, caretaker Lynn Raymond said Thursday.

"Bob is her protector — as soon as she is moved, he's on the move, too. It really looks like he's making sure she's OK," Raymond said from the Mountain Ash Wildlife Shelter in Rawson, 100 miles (170 kilometers) east of Melbourne in Victoria state, where the deadly fires continue to burn. "They're good company for each other."

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 1:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thats really sweet, I was wondering what happened to that koala after I saw the first pics of her with the fireman, glad she is okay and yes this is a nice change from the usual debating and fighting and bithcing that goes on here ;-)
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009