Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Am I Always Dizzy?

So since I had my DD 4 months ago, I am dizzy all the time. I can be laying in bed, and just move my head and get really dizzy. This happens like 5-10 times a day at least. It happens just randomly. From like I said moving my head while laying in bed, standing up, just walking, it's crazy. And I am kinda worried, but don't have any health care, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to why? Thanks Mamas!


Asked by Sparta. at 1:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Are you breastfeeding? For some reason the hormones during pregnancy and breastfeeding make me dizzy. I tend to be more dizzy when breastfeeding than when pregnant. The dizziness for me decreases once the baby starts eating solids too.

    Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • Do you have a sinus infection? It could be vertigo... or it could be high BP. I would call the Dr. to have this checked out.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • Could be an ear infection or swimmers ear or simple congestion, even if I don't feel like there's a lot of snot in my nose lol, I use the saliene spray and the slight dizziness goes away. Its from the dry inside air in the house. um the only other thing I can think of is your iron levels may be low?

    Answer by Apr1l at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • I've been having dizzy spells lately as well and went to the doctor. He checked me out and felt that I wasn't hydrating myself enough...which I don't. Since then I've been drinking lots of water and juice and it has actually been better. That doesn't mean that is your issue though, it could be an inner ear infection causing vertigo or something like that...

    Answer by gramsmom at 1:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

  • Ear/sinus infectin or Blood pressure could be too high or too low. You can usually check your blood pressure @ a drug store. If there is a problem w/ it you should see your doctor.

    Answer by 4monkees at 1:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009