Who else was disapointed last night when we were forced to listen to Pres. Obama spew mores lies from his mouth last night instead of getting some joy from American Idol?

I was and I know it's disrespectful and after the crap he has pulled in the last month I don't care, he is a liar and a thief. If he makes it another 4 years it'll only be because the ones who voted for him are sticking their heads in the sand and really don't care about the USA anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i dont like either of them but i sure would had rather listen to american idol
    Anonymous

• I'd say both were probably on the same level of idiocracy, so what does it matter?
    Anonymous

• I wasn't FORCED to do anything, and did NOT watch Obama's address! I was playing with my children--which SOME of the women on here have told me I should be doing.
    Anonymous

• I do not believe it is disrespectful for you to feel that way. I'm sick of his overwhelming media presence, it's never ending. He's that creepy smiling face on my TV-all the damn time.

Let me change that, he's not smiling so much anymore. He's losing that cult of personality touch, huh?

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I knew American Idol is normally on Tuesdays! I was so confused, because we're on the West coast, so Obama wasn't on then..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• funny that supporting the president is equal to not caring about america but wanting to watch a TV PROGRAM instead of the president address congress is NOT unamerican.

kudos to you, anon!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Really? With the state of the world, the economy and the the volume of really important things going on..... you are complaining about missing Americal Idol????

Sad.
    Anonymous

• On the upside, The Biggest Loser was only an hour instead of dragging out for 2 hours, including a half hour of clips recapping what happened right before the commercial 2 minutes ago. Maybe the pres should talk every Tuesday wink mini

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I was sad that was for sure. Me and my friend went and bough cookie mix and icecream since hubby had school last night and got home and obama was on! Errr.

So I watched the biggest loser instead :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Watching idiot's speech last night would not have helped ANYONE in bad situations right now. The experts agreed this morning his speech lacked substance and direct instruction as to how he was going to do anything. Stump speech, again!
    Anonymous