Who has a tattoo? And if so who has one on the lower back almot by your butt?

I am thinking of getting a tattoo I am not sure of what though. Hubby said if I get one to get it on my lower back bc he thinks it is sexy on a girl right there. How bad did it hurt you to get it done right there? On your lower part of the back. Be truthful I don't like pain, but I really want a tattoo on my lower back.. I have ever had a tattoo by the way the far as I ever went is getting my ears pierced 2 times then 1 time on the top of my ear. I had my belly button pierced bf I had kids took it our bc noone sees it anymore with stretch marks lol and I had my tounge pierced when i was 17 for 3 days until my mom found out i had it done and that hurt bad lol. So can you tell me how it truly is with getting a tattoo on your lower back?? Thanks! SORRY NOT SURE OF WHERE I SHOULD HAD PUT THIS LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have 11 tattoos on various body parts. i love the one on my lower backand it hurt but they all hurt ya know. if i knew how to post pictures i would post one of it PM if you have any questions like specific ones about it i also had 11 piercings before i got pregnant now just my ears
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i have a tattoo on my lower back. i got angel wings. it hurt-im not gonna lie. but im a crybaby when it comes to pain and I didnt cry-which says alot. lol. its really not so bad.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have one on my lower back but it is off to the right side, where I am squishier, lol. It feels like someone is taking a needle and scratching the surface of your skin. I actually fell asleep with that one. I thought having my nose pierced was so much worse.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have one on my hip and honestly that didn't hurt. I was so surprised on how it didn't hurt. I got my belly button pierced right after that and it went through scar tissue from me doing it myself when I was younger and I wanted to cry!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• So basicly if I had my tounge or my belly button pierced I can do a tattoo???
    Anonymous

• I don't have a tramp stamp, nor do I want one.
    Anonymous

• i have one on my lower back and its a frog sitting on a lilly pad. i wont lie it does hurt but after they do the outline you dont feel it anymore its like you kind of go numb. i dont have a very high pain tolerance either.
    if you can give birth you can get a tattoo.
    I also have one between my shoulder blades of my sons name and it hurt way worse then the one on my lower back so i dont suggest getting it there.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• anon at 11:06 if you dont have a tattoo why answer her question dont be rude.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• anon 2:06 Ok fine then don't anwer my question.
    Anonymous

• MOMMY2B04 funny you say that hubby asked me a few times bf I had kids if I wanted one then he asked me again when I was pregnant with my first I told him if I can go through labor and delivery I will get a tattoo lol. I said bc it can't be worse than that lol
    Anonymous