just annoyed and dont have an idea!!

i am a very regular person in my mens. cycle and till this month still haven't got a period and almost a month late but been taking pg test and they come out negative! and everyone tells me give it a little more time! and im just soooo impatient and hope i am since weve been tring for about 2 yrs now!!! what do u think??? they say sometimes it dosent always come out right a way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how late r u?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would go into the doctor for a blood test. Those are most accurate. Since you've been trying so long good luck and HOPEFULLY congratulations. I was 7 weeks pregnant when I found and I had three positive tests, but my friends test didn't come positive til almost 9 weeks. I would go have a blood work done!!!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i agree i would go to your dr and have then do some blood work. sometimes you can get a false negative for a long time.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Im 20 days late so far! and just spotted around the time i was suppose to get my period and i mean i have breast tenderness real bad!
    Anonymous