Is it still bad when Prostitution is Leagal??

I know it's shunned upon, I am well aware.. But if it's legal in your state.. Is it still wrong?bad?? Just a question

TammyMartina

Asked by TammyMartina at 2:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think prostitution SHOULD be legalized. If it were, the prostitutes would need to pay taxes like the rest of us hard working citizens, they would need to be screened for diseases and provide a clean bill of health which actually lessens the spread of STD's. I think in Germany is it? It's every 3 months they need to get a new STD work up done. As far as the immoral / moral question? That's a personal opinion. I would think the majority of  American society would deem it immoral regardless if it were legalized or not. If you ladies are worried about your husbands though going to a prostitute simply because it becomes legal... I'm afraid your troubles are at home and NOT with the legalization of prostitution;)

Anonymous

• Yes, it's still immoral, just not illegal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh got for it dude! Just stay away from me!
    Anonymous

• Yeah I do think its wrong even if it were legal. It encourages people to have sex with strangers which in turn can lead to spreading of diseases and cheating. Its not right.

Answer by gemgem at 2:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Why are you considering that as a profession? It is still NASTY. and how would you tell your kids what you do?
    Anonymous

• I thinkit is still wrong.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i find it dusgusting and a complete disrespect for your body and health....ewwww
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• strippers are ussually looked down upon & its legal in most states to dance nude... so im sure its the same for prostitution.
    Anonymous

• I think that is just wrong in so many ways
    Charitygail

Answer by Charitygail at 3:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• What's wrong in so many ways Charitygail? The last response or the whole subject in general?

Anonymous