Did you wear make up and have your hair all done cute through L&D? And still have it on and looked like one hot momma while holding your new baby?

I didn't but but my aunt did. You would have never guess she just had a kid. She still had her lipstick on!
When I went to the hospital to be induced I just wanted my son out I didn't care how I looked. Now I wish I did because my pictures were terrible of me hahaha :) OH well...

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nah I looked like a cross between a homeless person and a pshycotic turtle. Also for some reason in EVERY picture I have this grimace on my face that looks as if someone in the room just farted.

I threw out all pictures of me from after all three of my deliveries, except for two because you can't see my face.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I was in so much pain from a c-section and hemmoraging, I could give two shits about what I looked like at that point. I did get comments that I looked good in my picture for what I went though. I have one in my scrapbook.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Defintely was not looking cute. After 27 hours of labor I just wanted her out!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Oh no! I woke up at 4 in the morning from my water breaking and didn't have my son for 35 hours later.....I probably wouldn't have looked much better even if I had gotten all done up.
    Anonymous

• my friend did, she was all in labor putting on eyeliner. no ty lol not for me
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I didn't have my hair and makeup done, but I still looked pretty damn good for just having a c-section!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I woke up in the middle of the night in FULL on labor, I skipped early labor completely!! I had NO time to think of anything other thn the pain and excitement. After having them I took a shower and put my make up on however.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• LMAO I put make up on with my second because I didnt think Id be in labor long and I was waiting for my ex to come get me so we could go. OMG by the end of the day I had mascara running down my face and looked terrible. With my first I didnt have time so that wasnt an issue but the second I thought I would look awesome and I ended up looking like I had been in a bar fight.

Answer by gemgem at 2:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• no way... i couldnt imagine doing all that.... there is a baby about to come out my body the LAST thing i am worrying about is my make up!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My hair and makeup was done when we were admitted because I had already done it because we had a dr appointment that morning. By he time she was out, I didn't look aweful, but I did look like I had just had a baby. I figure everyone is looking at little one in the pictures anyway, so who cares how I looked?
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009