im only 13 and pregant how will that effect my school

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its going to be harder but you can do it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Its going to be real hard. But I have a son and work and go to school so its do able
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Seriously if your asking this you need to read some articles on motherhood. Babies eat every two hours when they are first born, so there goes your sleep. No sleep=tired at school. Tired at school= not paying attention. Not paying attention= falling grades. Not just grades though, the sheer stress of motherhood is overwhelming for moms who are in a stable relationship with a job, let alone a child who is still in school. I wish you luck, but everything is going to change, get ready!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It's gonna be a hard road for you baby girl. I was 18 my first pregnancy (19 when I had him) and two months away from graduation from High School and I still had to drop out and get my diploma going to night school. I was top of my class though so it is possible. Wow...I can't belive that you are 13, my Daughter is only 7 yearss younger than you...wow!!!!
    Anonymous

• It wont. You wont feel as well as before, you might not have to play sports at PE but otherwise it should be business as usual. Oh and you get to wear fnky maternity clothes.

Answer by gemgem at 2:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It's not going to be a picnic, but you can do it with support.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 2:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It depends on how much help you have. If your parents or family are going to help raise the baby then you may be able to stay in school. But if not, then you will have to drop out to care for the baby. Good luck!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It is going to be so hard. I was in college when I got pregnant and there was no worse feeling that trying to sit through class with morning sickness. When are you due? If youre due date is during the school year, you are probably going to miss a lot of time, which means working extra hard at home to keep up. You are in for a rough road, but if you set your mind to it, you can do it. And you need to do it. Your baby needs a mother with an education if you decide to keep this child.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well, I don't know about you, but my school was supportive. I told them what was going on, they said they would pay for daycare so that I could still go to school. They would even pick me and my child up in the morning, drop the baby off at daycare, then take me to school. I didn't choose to do that though, because my sister wanted to keep my baby for me during the day instead.. But even having someone to watch your child it is still REALLY hard to concentrate on school..I only had half a year left to do after I had my daughter and I still didn't think I was going to make it, I had to push myself really hard.

My daughter was 6 or 7 weeks old when I went back to school, so she was sleeping 6 hours a night for me so I wasn't TOO tired. For those weeks that I was out my mom/fiance would go to the school for me and pick up school work for me to do so that I stayed on track with everything. Once again, its tough, but do-able. GL!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• dumbass lil girls these days getting pregnant your still a kid yourself your mom is gonna be rasing the baby more then your dumbass will!
    Anonymous