anyone know where to get...

I wanna make the invitations for my DD's first birthday party coming up anyone know where to get really good scrapbook type stuff or maybe some instructions so i dont ruin them without spending a ton of money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• hobby lobby, michaels, or whatever your local craft store may be.. try joining some scrapbooking/card making groups on cafemom they will give you tips & help you along with making your cards.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• call one of your local craft stores.. i make cards for a living, and my store of choice is joann superstore.. you can also go to their website.. but pick out a color that you like.. and go from there.. you can keep it simple or make it very spectacular.. if you need help.. message me and we can get to work... also, if you have a lot to make, doing it like an assembly line style works best..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• www.archiversonline.com,
    www.StampinUp.com, http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/shared/sharedFlowController.goToBrowseController.do?categoryId=377462&requestURI=viewEndecaCategory&categoryFromSearch=true&rd=scrapbooking.
    (these are 3 websites that might give you some ideas). Pat Catans, JoAnn Fabrics, Michaels, Hobby Lobby ~ all have ideas and supplies. Have fun!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have Scrapbook Factory for my computer. I paid $40 for it and it is invaluable! I do all my scrapbook pages, cards, valentines, calendars, and hand-outs on it. And then you also don't have to worry about trying to find a place for all the paper and embellishments you buy to make a cute card/scrapbook. I found it at Best Buy.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 8:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I made my daughter's all hand made and I spent like 20 bucks on invite that looked pro..we made like 40 of them. My husband and I went to WAL MART of all place and got cotton balls, card stock, ribbon and just all the fun craft settings. I have a sewing machine and sewed the ribbon into the card stock, wrote in a gel paint the lettering, and stuffed the (double sided) card stock with the cotton balls. They were CHEAP and so easy.. took like maybe an hour to make them all
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 9:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I like the doller store , they have a lot of things that you can use.
    joneys37

Answer by joneys37 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2009