Hair on breasts?!

Yeah, this is gross.. but seriously, I've noticed hair on my breasts lately, they're really short, thick, and white, not blonde, full on white...

I don't know what to do!!!! HELP! Is it hormonal? It's probably been a few months since I've noticed. I'm not on any birth control or anything.. I'm just grossed out by it and wanna get rid of it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• OP.. I'm only 25. Thanks for the answer.
    Anonymous

• You're not alone. I found a long one that was all white the other day. I think it might be leftovers from pregnancy hormones activating the hair follicle. I don't know the cause, really. If it's all over, like a guy, maybe you need to have your hormone level checked. (Or is this a symptom of menopause?)
    Anonymous

• Was it a full moon when you were checking?
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Im 25. I am humiliated over the hair I have! I have it around my nipple like a guy. I also have happy trail & once I got pregnant I started getting bad hair under my chin.. I need to go to the DR for hormone check but its really to humiliating!
    Anonymous

• Don't be embarrassed - doctors have seen EVERYTHING. Trust me. If you are still pregnant or just had a baby it will probably go away soon.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Is it just a few strands or are we talking Teen Wolf action ?

If its just a few strands, it could come in handy.  Your baby could floss after a feeding.  :)

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OP.. lol this is sooo frustrating, yah I know it's kinda funny, but it's mostly gross.. I'm not breastfeeding, and my kid is 4 !! I'll doc to my doc about hormones.. thanks for the answers & the giggle, xtina lol.
    Anonymous