Have any mommies ever done this?

Have any mommies kicked their SO or DH in the balls out of anger? Did you feel bad afterwards? I ask because I saw my sister do this to her DH a few weeks ago!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• No! Never. That is a awful way to deal with anger. It would be the same as punching him in the face.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Absolutely not! Even if we are upset with each other, hitting, in any way, is unacceptable in my marriage. To me and my DH, it's the second biggest sign of disrespect and don't want to teach our children that hitting someone you love is OK.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 2:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Never my DH, and I would never do it to anyone unless I had no choice. When I was a kid I didn't understand how much it hurt, I thought it was funny. I would go around kicking everyone in the balls.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• NO! That would be means for divorce! LOL & I would have to sleep with one eye open!
    The worse thing I ever do to DH is tap his balls lightly .... It hurts but can be done in joking manner.
    *TapTap* Dont screw me !
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Spousal abuse works both ways, and sometimes men are the victims. They are often too embarrassed to admit that their wives are beating on them, but they should get advice about whether to stay in the marriage. If his wife is assaulting him in such a way, he needs to protect himself and get out.

Answer by Bmat at 2:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Oh for God's Sake.......now what would make you ask that? Hmmmm? Not good. Really trashy.
    Anonymous

• No. Testicles are precious. They make my babies, and I don't want them to be deformed because I was stupid and effed up his balls out of anger. I think its just plain mean to do that.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ew no way...the pain of it all.
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• WOW! No way unless he was hurting me!! That would be so mean.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No, nor would I ever..
    I kicked a BF there once....in 8th grade.
    What kind of relationship would you have if you did that to your DH?
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009