Labtops

How do you connect them to the internet?

We are thinking about getting one so it would have the wireless internet built it so how do I make it work without pluging it in to my router? I have always had a regular computer so I am clueless about laptops.

Tajcc

Asked by Tajcc at 2:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• Its super simple. When you turn it on itll ask you if you want to connect to the internet. You click yes and it walks you through. If you have a home network it should pick it up and ask if thats the network you want to connect to. If the home network is passworded then you just use that password to get in. If there is no password and its unsecure then it just connects.

Answer by gemgem at 2:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• um whats a home network? I know when my dad was here he couldn't get a connection so I am assumeing I don't have a home network. I have a computer with internet but it's not a laptop.
    Tajcc

Answer by Tajcc at 4:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• you have to have wireless router and your laptop has to have a wireless internet
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 8:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009