• In the Spotlight:

If Obama is doing so many things right and we should give him a chance, then where are all of his liberal supporters at??? Where are you, define or defend his decisions?

Or is it easier to just say get over it!!! Move on!!! I would love to move on. So defend your mesiah?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Im not a supporter but I have popcorn. Im still waiting for him to win me over.

Answer by gemgem at 2:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• im with gemgem....hoep u got a big bag... its gonna be a while...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• All I have to say is he is our President now and we have to have hope for America and I sure hope he can do something to help this county! We as Americans have to work together as one. He did have some positive stuff to say last night but so has our past Presidents! Wait and see!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I support Obama, although he is not my mesiah as you sarcastically said. I think he's doing the best job possible right now.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It is easy to say positives things, but his actions are speaking louder than his words.
    Anonymous

• He is not my messiah.And I'm not liberal but the things what I like about our current President are ~sending more troops to Afghanistan

~supports  women's rights's

~supports science

~supports equal rights

Anonymous

• I think its much easier to close your mind and stick your heels in the sand and REFUSE to support him. I think is actions do speak louder than words, which is in large part why I support him.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i'd rather not take part in your sick games.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• oh god here we go again.
    You guys expect to much from him to soon. hes only been president for a little while how fast do you think hes going to be able to turn the world around? Come on now he cant make everything better over night and for you to think he can is not reality.
    You people act like Bush did our country so much good.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• So gramsmom, why can't you defend him then when he says there is not one ear mark or any pork or pet projects in this bill, he passed thru Senate without even reading it? I would've got behind him and supported him 100% if he would've let that bill pass the real way instead of shoving it down their throats. Defend him after he wouldn't even let our Senators read or hold hearings on the biggest spending bill ever in history.
    Anonymous