does cafemom "pick" what ads are on the site?

Is it just me, or do the rest of you have those "date a millionair" ads here on cafemom? lol, I think its a little funny to run a site for dates that says "for marriage, friendship or sugar daddies and sugar babies" on a moms site!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well advertisements are what pay for the site so I'm sure they don't pick or choose them.
    Anonymous

• I've been on cafemom for 3 years and have only seen child/parenting related ads, car ads, med ads, walmart ads etc. I have never seen dating services (not that a dating service ad is bad, I just thought the type was funny, its a "booty call" service) in the last 3 years, so I just thought it was funny.....

Anonymous

• At least they don't have those diet ads that are all over myspace and facebook. I hate those things.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree with edna, some of those are gross!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009