Did you have vagina shots from when your baby was coming out and did anyone ever see them?

Shortly after I gave birth and we had all the pictures devoloped they were on my kitchen table. Well all my hubbys buddies came over and were at our house before we got home and were looking through them. They all looked at the like 3 I had of my son actually coming out and actually thought it was interesting! LOL! I was embarrassed I must admit and I don't get embarrassed that easily. The one, Chris, I guess kept staring at it. I feel/felt violated. =P

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only have one from the side and you can see a little bit of pubic hair...but other than that, no. I don't mind looking at them and keeping them for my own memories, but I wouldn't want anyone else to see them. I guess I just feel childbirth is a natural beautiful thing and I see it that way. A lot of people can't look a the vaginal area and not think of sex. Especially men...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No, no vagina shots. I couldn't get my husband to go near down there, much less look at it all three times.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• In the pictures you can see my tummy and legs but nothing actually showing. That's enough for me! With my oldest though, my sisters boyfriend was in charge of the camera and I thought he was just taping above the waist. When I watched the video though, you can see a bit of my nether region! If it wasn't for the bright lights you probably could see more. I was like what the hell was he doing looking at that part!
    Anonymous

• My hubby wouldn't look at it. LOL My mom took the pics :) I personally don't mind them. I didn't get to see it and I love births so I loved seeing the snap shots of him coming. Took everything my hubby had not to pass out or throw up
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nope. There are some pictures I felt didn't need to be taken. That was one of them....lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• LOL...I have pictures of my first son being born. One of the nurses had my camera. Later we got them developed and OMG!! I had a C-section. There in 10 pictures was my body cut open and you could see my uterus and then the doctor taking my son out. It was gross. All yellow and covered in blood. I still have the pics, they are in the baby book. I don't really like to look at them.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 3:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• no wayyy.....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• with my son we had planned on it but we ended in a c section i do have pictures of that though. There is a picture of them pulling my stomach back and my sons head is popping out of my tummy kinda strange lol.
    we are having a vbac this time and we plan on taking pictures. i dont know that i would want others to see them but i want them for memory.
    Anonymous

• No we didn't take any birth pics. But I accidentally have a pic of my sisters "private area" when her 3rd was born I took a family pic with her on the bed with all 3 boys and BIL standing next to her, I put it in a collage frame of family members and my son noticed that her gown wasn't closed and she wasnt wearing underwear! EEEEWWWW Aunt vajayjay!That pic came out fast
    Anonymous

• hubby took pictures of the placenta and the cord... he thinks it funny so he shows everyone.. yeah its a little embarrassing to show off my junk, but it's only natural.. so why care...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009