I am one month pregnet and i did not go to toilet for 6 days what can i do

Nadina

Asked by Nadina at 10:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Diet, fruits & veggies, yogurt, those types of things can get you going again!! If it's bad enough talk to your dr!! Don't wait!!
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 10:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree with above...also plenty of water!!!
    teddybear112881

Answer by teddybear112881 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Eat things with plenty of fiber. Oatmeal, bran flakes, etc. I would also talk to my doctor to see if it would be safe to use a mild laxative.
    Sexymom75

Answer by Sexymom75 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• go to henrys have 2 sips of georges aloe vera water ask ur doc i did it i gave it to my kids a half a sip and it helps and apples no bananas and distilled water
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• check with your doctor first but I take 250mg of magnesium starting at one a day, then increased to two a day equally spaced if I still don't go. I have chronic constipation and this worked my last two pregnancies. The idea is you take enough to help you go, if you take too much it will have the same effect as too much vitamin C.

You can buy it at GNC, don't do the generic brand, they taste awful and for about $4 it's worth the good coating.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Use a stool softener like Colace (you can get OTC) Avoid laxatives at all costs. They are not safe to use this early.
    Anonymous

• I TAKE TWO 500MG FIBER PILLS A DAY. IT REALLY HELPS. I HAVE IBS SO BEING PREGNANT IT JUST ADDS TO IT SEEING AS CONSTIPATION IS PART OF PREGNANCY. I TAKE THE GENERIC CITRUCEL. I FEEL THE METHYLCELLULOSE FIBER IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER FIBERS OUT THERE. RAISIN BRAN WORKS WONDERS TOO, LOL. GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!
    DIZICKLE

Answer by DIZICKLE at 10:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2008