The G Shot?

I heard about the G shot on The Doctors the other day and was wondering if any one knows any one that has had this done? I guess it is a shot the give you in your G spot to help it feel more. Sounds interesting maybe a bit much for me, I can not even imagine having that feeling all the time! It sure would put a spring in a persons step!;)

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I would want to have an orgasm all the time. that might be a little embarassing. Especially since I work at a motorcyle shop and there are jsut guys here most of the time.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would think it would be a very difficult being stimulated all the time. I would think that it would lose it's novelty if you felt that way all the time.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Would this be the new "Chronic Orgasm Diet"? :-) Aren't you supposed to lose like tons of calories with each orgasm. Geez, I'd be a walking skeleton if I got that shot!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009