Please pray for me?

I go to court Friday to try & get joint custody of my soon to be 2 year old son. My Son's father has him because he stopped giving me money for diapers I was pregnant at the time & had just moved & couldn't find a job. He has kept me away from my son for 8 months. I had a temp vistitation order 5 weeks ago & he only allowed me to have him twice. He knows I am a good mother. He has seen me with him when he was just a infant. He knows I have called over & over again to see him., but ingnores my calls because he says he is to busy to call me back. I tell him to tell my son I love him. But don't think he does. The 2 times I had my son I told him mommy loves him. I just want the judge to see I need my son & without seeing him I am totally heartbroken. So anyone that prays please do. If you have any kids that would be willing to pray please have them too. For God especially listens to little chidren

ryansmommy31207

Asked by ryansmommy31207 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I cna't imagine what you must be going through without seeing your son. I have said a prayer for you.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• will do.
    Anonymous

•   Praying here!! God bless!

mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We also havea 3 month old. He never wants to see her & it break my heart. Because we were once enaged. I never hada mother or father & always wanted that for my children. He didn't sign the birhtcertificate. So March 16 we'll have a DNA test. He knows she is his. Because I haven't been with anyone else. I am 25 & have only had 2 b/f's fiancees. He was there when I took the pregnancy test. But I think his mother is like you sure she"s your etc. I still love the father but know he doesn't want ot be with me. All I want is for him to understand I love my children very much & I cry everynight because want to see my son. I want him to see his little girl. she is 100% his. I don't believe in sleeping around I believe in having one partner at aa time. So he knows I didn't have anyone else. I am always by myself with our daughter.
    ryansmommy31207

Answer by ryansmommy31207 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Thanks you everyone I appreciate it.
    ryansmommy31207

• Please come back and tell us how it works out in court. I will keep u in my thoughts and prayers.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• never lose faith, God will be there to help you...i will keep u in my prayers. God bless
    hotmama922

Answer by hotmama922 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• prayingJust said a prayer for you. Hope everything goes well, let us know if you can.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• prayingI'm so sorry mama. I'll keep you in my thought's and keep my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well I court was adjourned by th father's lwyer he couldn't get off. So the new date is March 31, 2009. I got to have my son over the weekend it was a lot of fun minus the snow. He is such a big help & is warming up to me more. He actually is getting so comfortable he gets into things he shouldn't lol.
    ryansmommy31207

Answer by ryansmommy31207 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2009