Birthdayparty foor a two year old

I never had to organize a birthday party for a toddler, but my daughter is turning two this july and I'd like to invite a few of her little kindergarden friends (with parents). Do you have any suggestions how to keep a bunch of toddlers happy for an hour or two in the afternoon? It's got to be somthing simple, I think, as they are all still young and can't focus too long on one thing. And not too expensive.
I'm hoping for good weather so we can be outside in the garden.Please help!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• One of my little sisters birthday parties was done in the Disney Princess theme. We all dressed in our prom dresses and had little princess dresses for the other little girls. it was so much fun ! ! ! !
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 3:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Look at orientaltrading.com. They have all kinds of crafts for kids to do and they are cheap! We do this for every birthday and that's also where I get the goodies for the goodie bags.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• come up with some games. fill a kiddie pool iwth some water, have the kids fish for fish/ducks. You could even have a race game with water balloons. Put a bucket at one end and the kids run to the bucket with a water balloon, run back, next one goes. July kids can come to eth party in their bathing suits, have a sprinkler or slip and slide.
    checkout this website: www.birthdaypartyideas.com
    mom's post their party ideas, i've gotten lots of fun ideas, some you just need to tweak to suit your needs.
    I personally love back yard parties for my kids.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my dd is gana have her 2nd b day party at this lil water park not far from our house and its free maybe you can find something like that good luck
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009