Are you a military wife? Has anyone thanked you recently?

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to any families that read this, that make this sacrifice for our country. I know it can't be easy, I know you have to make an extra effort every day. You are Mom, Dad, and worried wife/strong wife EVERY SINGLE DAY. Your family makes this sacrifice every day for all of our families and for our country. Thank you. If there were any other way I could say thank you I would do it, but I don't know another way to thank you for all you do. I pray for you and your families all the time. I've just been think about you all a lot lately and I wanted to say something.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 3:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is the military spouce. I was in only for two years,I got really sick and was discharges. But yes everyday I was in, my husband was thanked for his support. It's kind of crazy put a flag up in a civi town and you get thank you cards in your mail box all the time. And to anyone whom has anything bad to say about a military family... You don't even understand the daily stress and fear. When I would come home after being gone for a few months, my husband would just break down and cry. We had no choice but to be strong. God Bless to all those with strips and stars...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• 1ontheway, has someone actually had BAD things to say about a military family? THere is a special place for that person if soo...... Hint: It's very warm there.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'm not, but here's my biggest "THANK YOU" possible to those of you who are!! You are our hero's!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009