Of all the funny things your kid(s) do, what pushes your buttons the most?

And how old are they?
My daughter 21 month old and she bites on the toothbrush, holds on to it and grins at herself in the mirror. And there we stand then, like a statue waiting for it to go over. It's really annoying, but I try not to say anything because it's just makes her love it more.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 5 1/2 yr old baby talks too! So annoying!! My 2 yr goes into the bathroom when he poops (but still in his diaper) then takes it off and brings the diaper to us!! He then announces "I POOPED! It's so gross!"
    mom2-2crazyboys

Answer by mom2-2crazyboys at 5:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Pick and fight with each other the minute they see the other one. Those two are 15 & 16. Whine and cry like a baby- hes 8 almost 9 and thinks this tactic works and I dont know why since it just means he gets nothing. Jump on the bed-this one is 4. I dont know why she does it I got her a trampoline but she still jumps on MY bed.

Answer by gemgem at 3:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My 6 month old likes to blow his lips together right now (like motor boat + spitting) and likes to do that while he in the middle of eating his baby food. By the time I am done feeding him, I have baby food all over me and everything else. I started out just trying to ignore it to not encourage it but its driving me crazy, but he thinks its so funny and so proud of what he can do. lol
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 3:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• The constant baby talk. She is 5 1/2 now. i like for her to use language her age and not baby babble.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 3:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Beach mom, I'm just waiting for him to bite the spoon and not let go either like your daughter is doing with the toothbrush lol.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 3:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my 2 year old does the toothbrush thing too... she also scratches the wall... that one is really annoying to me...
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 5:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• When she throws her toys out of the bathtub. I take them out for a few days, then allow her to have them back, and she does it again!!!!!!
    Camrynsmommy81

Answer by Camrynsmommy81 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009