What are your traveling habits with the little ones? How do you keep them entertained?

I'm working on a new product idea that is a travel product for children. The product resembles a sash that mommy would wear The sash would have toys connected so that baby can play and not lose toys. Mommy could wear it so that there would be one less thing to hold while she is travelling. What are your thoughts?

OregonDani

Asked by OregonDani at 3:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Travel

• It could be a good idea but Id be worried something would come lose then onto the floorboard and then Id be fumbling around trying not to step on it or have to stop the car. The concept is good though.
    I do alot of traveling with my kids. Mostly I have a bag that sits between me and the passenger and it has everything I need in it. I also have two toy bags on the back of my seat and the passengers so the kids can grab what they want from it. The older ones pretty much self entertain with their laptop or mp3 player.

Answer by gemgem at 3:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My kids are 4 and 2 we travel alot, they have a bag of toys each and when we stop I pick them all up and put them back in the bags. I also make sure they have some drawing things and new toys. We don't use a dvd player they just entertain themselves or talk with us.
    Anonymous