Who wears the "pants" in your family?

I would say that my husband and I are pretty equal. We help each other out a lot and we both make and implement rules for our home. However, I find myself having to remind him of things he said he 'put his foot down' with. I also find myself having to break up little arguments between him and our daughter. He gets caught up trying to show her how illogical her arguments are. She is 5! So I think sometimes I am the more dominant one in the family.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 3:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I wear the pants. I dont think my husband even tried the pants on.

Answer by gemgem at 3:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• lol im the pants wearer
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I let him think its pretty balanced, but I'm usually the pants wearer. LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I let him say he does but we both know I do. He can tell me to do something and I never do. But I tell him to do something and he does it. While I think we are fairly equal, I wear bigger pants.
    Anonymous

• I wear the pants, but let him think he does.
    Anonymous

• In public it's him. In private it's me.
    Anonymous

• We are pretty balanced, but when push comes to shove it's probably me who wears the pants.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• weird my SO argues with my 7 year old son...lol. I keep telling him there is no point that he needs to act like the adult and that way my son will stop arguing with him all the time. When he sees him as an adult andnot a buddy.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• wait that wasn't the question. I think he would prefer I wear them but I have no interest in it...so I think the pants are there for whoever needs them at a given time.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• me unfortunately. and i am NOT a housewife. i pay all the bills too.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009