What are your traveling habits with the little ones? How do you keep them entertained?

I'm working on a new product idea that is a travel product for children. The product resembles a sash that mommy would wear The sash would have toys connected so that baby can play and not lose toys. Mommy could wear it so that there would be one less thing to hold while she is travelling. What are your thoughts?

OregonDani

Asked by OregonDani at 3:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't want to wear toys. What I would like is something that attached to the car seat so that the child could get to it, or mom could.

Answer by Bmat at 4:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't think i understand? Are you meaning wearing a sash with the baby it it while going down the road. I think we would get in trouble for that. Right now i have a toy attachment that attaches to the car seat handle and when it is up, the baby can reach up and play with it. It is a frog that plays music and tow spinning toys. I got it at wal mart for like $8.00.
    Anonymous

• Yes less to hold in your hands would be great!!!!!!!!!
    momoffive07

Answer by momoffive07 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• we have 2 headrest lcd screens in our truck and our little one watches tv in the back seat and we dont hear a peep...also a small waterdoodle is fun too and no mess!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009