if you met your DH while

so if you met your DH or even boyfriend while they were in a relationship or where married and they were cheating on that person to be with you do you think its more likely they will adventually cheat on you?
I DO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never did but my ex is with a woman he cheated with me on and guess what? Now hes cheating on her.

Answer by gemgem at 3:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i met my DH while he was in a relationship but i definitely did not date him until the relationship was over. not on purpose he didnt leave her for me thats just how it worked out.. but no i would never help a person cheat on their spouse ever
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No. When I met my husband he was seeing someone and I was engaged. Years later we have never strayed and never will. I don't believe in the once a cheater, always a cheater.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I guess its possible
    momoffive07

Answer by momoffive07 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Of course!! My third husband chased me for four years..... He was married when I met him at work, and divorced his wife to be with me. I told him before we got married that I would never trust him, and found out after we broke up that he'd been chasing someone new around the office at another job while we were together. Guess I was right, huh?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009