b-day party ideas

I need some games or crafts that 7 year old boys can do at a sleepover for a birthday party. thank I know pin the tale and bingo I was looking for something different.

kristie190

Asked by kristie190 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• How about a scavenger hunt (or you could call it treasure hunt and use a pirate theme) - with clues all over that lead them to a fun surprise at the end?
    X-Acto-Girl

Answer by X-Acto-Girl at 8:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• when i was little-we used to play hide n go seek in the dark. it was so much fun
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• thanks
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Twister or sardines. It's like hide and seek but one person hides in the group and as people find them, they have to hide in the same place. The last person to find the group is it next time.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 4:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• if they are into Nick Jr..their Website has a PLETHORA of cool party ideas..I know we are planning a backyardigans one right now!

check out the website of your child's fave characters...they all have one...Playhouse Disney,Nickelodeon ,etc..
    Lady_Rhia

Answer by Lady_Rhia at 7:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• how about paper airplane races. each kiddo makes their own plane or you can get the cheapo styrofoam ones *which will double as a party favor* then measure whose plane goes the furthest.
    zellalyn

Answer by zellalyn at 9:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• he likes star wars!!!
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009