do you have a view from your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, we are surrounded by woods and from our sun room you can view the nearby lake.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 4:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yes
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I live in an apartment but I have a view of the mountains! It'll be really pretty in Oct when we have the balloon fiesta.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 3:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes I do. It is obscured in the summer by the trees, but in the winter when the leaves are off the trees I can see for a distance.

Do you have a view?

Answer by Bmat at 3:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have a view of the mountains, but I also have a view of like 5 neighbors houses :( lol we live in a subdivision so its not that great of a view, although the houses are pretty
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have a view of the old man across the road.

Answer by gemgem at 4:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• not really. If I am in the back room I can see outside--nice in the summer, not so nice in the winter. If Im in my bedroom I can see my neighbors house and their huge loud AC lol When Im on the pc first thing in the morning, I can see the sun rising over the bridge. I love it :~) So kind of a view, but not really cause I live in a neighborhood where the houses are literally 10 feet apart!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 4:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes I do, its great!!! We live in the country. I see Cows out my front window

Trees and farm land out back. I love it when the deers are out!!!
    momoffive07

Answer by momoffive07 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes. It's a modest house but it's up on a hill. My kitchen widow overlooks the town. It's very nice.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I can see mountains out every single window in my house. It's nice. And we have gorgeous sun sets!!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009