hip hugging pounds+belly

okay.. I was always curvey and thick with a flat belly and small waist... 27 weeks into the pregnancy im watching the scale go up about 30 pounds the hips go round and the belly pop and you can see my butt from every angle even from the front lol

how many pounds did you gain during pregnancy and how long did it take to drop them hiphugging monsters?

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 4:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was 110 when i got pregnany...160 the day i went into labor, and walked out of hospital 120 and took me about 3 months to get to exactly what i was before pregnancy.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am 29 weeks pregnant and have gained 15 lbs so far. I started out at 105 and am now at 120.... My friends who have had babies all lost a lot of the weight almost immediately. Don't freak out! Just try to watch what you eat and keep in mind it's just temporary :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• First baby: I gained 55 pounds. It took about a year to lose it.
    Second baby: I gained 30 pounds. It took about 6 months to lose it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• First baby, I gained about 75 pounds (I wouldn't let them weigh me after I broke 200 pounds), but I dropped it all within four months after she was born. With my son, I gained about 40 pounds and took it off within a few months as well.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009