Are you a morning person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didnt used to be, I am a night owl but ever since I had my DD i actually sleep at night and now that she is 16 months, and i have been used to getting up early and I can be a morning person, when I wake up and see her smiling face its hard to be in a bad mood, so if it wasnt for her i would say no.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes

Answer by gemgem at 4:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have most of my energy in the morning. So this is when I work and when do my housework on weekends.

Answer by Bmat at 4:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Morning as in 11:30am? LOL

I don't do good waking up. I feel good after I've gotten ready for the day, though.

I like to stay up late, and if I could make my own schedule, I would go to bed around midnight and sleep to 9 or 10 everyday.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am opposite of most people. I am really perky and happy in the mornings especially when I first wake up. But by the evening, I am tired and cranky. My husband is the exact opposite so I get on his nerves in the mornings and he gets on mine in the evenings. haha
    Anonymous

• yes..love the mornings..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• How early are you talking?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nope...big time night owl here, both me and Hubby. We stay up late every night. I've become more of a morning person since having kiddos and I like the way it feels to get up bright and early (not that I have a choice) and get stuff done, but I still LOVE to up late. Luckily neither one of us need much sleep. 5 -6 hours a night is all that's needed.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 4:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009