What age should i wait until

What age would be good to put one of those dvd players in the car so daughter can watch it going down the road?At what age will it keep a kid occupied? I am posting in babies because i know a lot of moms come to this topic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids are 4 months old and they will stop crying sometimes if I turn on the tv for a few minutes.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 4:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Hi, Any age is good as long as you are watching something that is educational. Baby Einstein makes a great set of dvd's for all age groups. My little one (now 3) knows her ABC's and can count to 20 and knows more then most of her friends in daycare. I personally think they are great for the little minds.
    AandSsmom

Answer by AandSsmom at 5:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My baby loved Baby Einstein videos by 2 mo. so any age really.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We bought one when our son was A year and a half and he loves it. We just keep a variety of dvd's in the car. Anything from Diego and Dora to Baby Einstein.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009