Question? moms!

Okay. i am starting to wonder. i was suppose to start my period on feb. 1 but it didnt start until feb. 4 and it was really a light period it was weird i only bled for 4 days. could this be implantation bleeding? When should i take a test after i ovulate the month?

Please help me!

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can take a pregnancy test as early as 5 days before when you expect your period to arrive. You are well past that now and should be able to take a pregnancy test to determine if you are pregnant with some accuracy.

Bleeding could be implanation bleeding but I can't say for sure.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'd test on the 4th of March. Get one of the high quality Clear Blue tests.

A light period that stayed only half the time is what got my suspicions up I was pregnant. My son is now two.

I hope you are if you want to be. :-)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• With number one a light period I mean spotting for a day was my first clue. If you are PG it would show up now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• if your not pregnant fyi you can buy tests cheap on ebay. i didn't want to keep buying test. i got 20 ovulation test for $7 and then the 5 preg test for $3.09 good luck i'm waiting to see if i am my period is suppose to start on feb 27 i would take the test but i don't think i am so i'm going to wait and see if period or no then test. you should be good to test right now.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Ovulating wouldn't change the result. If your pregnant it would show now. Good luck!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2009